Prerequisites Before Installation Microsoft Sharepoint Server 2010
By Goniey N (Mr. G)
Before starting the installation of SharePoint 2010, you can consult and verify the list of prerequisites Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010...
Click the Install software prerequisites link as shown in below image :
The screen appears, it list the products which will be installed :
* Application Server Role, Web Server (IIS) Role
* Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Native Client
* Hotfix for Microsoft Windows (KB976462)
* Windows Identity Foundation (KB974405)
* Microsoft Sync Framework Runtime v1.0 (x64)
* Microsoft Chart Controls for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
* Microsoft Filter Pack 2.0
* Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Analysis Services ADOMD.NET
* Microsoft Server Speech Platform Runtime (x64)
* Microsoft Server Speech Recognition Language - TELE(en-US)
* SQL 2008 R2 Reporting Services SharePoint 2010 Add-in
See Below Image :
Click the Next button to go to the next step.
Accept the license agreement and then again click on Next button.
The installation begins.
At the end you must obtain a report confirming that the installation is complete.
Finally Click Finish to close the wizard.
Prerequisites Before Installation Microsoft Sharepoint Server 2010 (2718 Views)