Method 1: Step 5: did not have Windows Update or Microsoft Update in Users. So I moved on to more steps...
Method 2: Already been there and done that.
Method 3: Did this once before, but there was a discrepency, because when I re-added administrator, it asked me to apply. I found this unusual. Have not re-booted yet, moving to method 4.
Method 4: Now this one I have not seen at all, but I clearly changed my security registry and it took quite a while since this is an MS privately built server.
Now, I will boot, and check it out! Thanks for info that I could not find so far.
I also have resources for people if interested. I am a S/W Engineer since 1986 and have a lot of experience and connections. Feel free to contact me if you are an IT pro in any area, and we can build nice network on linkedin (if you like).
I'll reply back on the results of the new registry settings.
Steve - vbsqlboss!~