suggest that you reset IE settings to default. Either running IE without Add ons or settting to default settings may resolve your problem. Follow the below steps:
1. Click Start, please type “inetcpl.cpl” (without quotation marks) in the Start Search bar and press Enter to open the Internet options window.
2. Switch to the Advanced tab.
3. Click the "Reset Internet Explorer Settings" button.
4. Click Reset to confirm the operation.
5. Click Close when the resetting process has finished.
6. Uncheck the "Enable third-party browser extensions" option in the Settings box.
7. Click Apply, click OK.
If the issue persists, click the Start Button, All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and then click Internet Explorer (No Add-ons). If the issue does not reoccur, it may be caused by an IE Add-on. In that case, let’s continue to perform the following steps to narrow down the cause.
Check Internet Explorer Add-Ons
1. Click Tools, and then click Internet Options.
2. Click the "Programs" tab, and then click Manage Add-ons.
3. Select an add-on in the Name list, and then click Disable.
4. Restart IE with Add-ons and check the issue again.
If the issue is resolved, the disabled Add-on was the cause of the issue. If the issue reoccurs, continue to disable the next Add-on using the same method.
By doing so, we could determine which Add-on contributed to the issue.