A number of tools are available to help you test and monitor the
performance of your Web application. ASP.NET includes performance
counters that you can use to track the execution of your application.
You can also use the built-in ASP.NET tracing feature to track code
execution for a page or an application.
ASP.NET includes a trace feature that can show you important timing
information between successive trace output statements, as well as
information about the server control hierarchy, the amount of view state
used, and the rendered size of controls on your page. For more
information about tracing, see http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb386420.aspx
To view the available ASP.NET counters on a Windows XP computer with IIS installed
- From the Start button, click Run.
- Enter perfmon in the Open text box and then click OK.
- In PerfMon click View Report.
- Click Add.
- Select ASP.NET Applications, select All counters, then click OK.
- Select ASP.NET System, select All counters, then click OK.
hope this will help you