You can schedule query for this.
1) Expand the SQL Server Agent node and right click the Jobs node in SQL Server Agent and select 'New Job'
2) In the 'New Job' window enter the name of the job and a description on the 'General' tab.
3) Select 'Steps' on the left hand side of the window and click 'New' at the bottom.
4) In the 'Steps' window enter a step name and select the database you want the query to run against.
5) Paste in the T-SQL command you want to run into the Command window and click 'OK'.
6) Click on the 'Schedule' menu on the left of the New Job window and enter the schedule information (e.g. daily and a time).
7) Click OK - and that should be it.
Try this and let me know.
for more help follow these links=--