1. Upgraded to a new Version of Solomon and the screen was customized on the older Version. See resolution 1.
2. The Application database is not the same version as the System database. Run Database Maintenance (98.290) normally and all databases associated with the System database will be updated.
Resolution 1 - Remove the customization from the screen and then recreate it.
1. Make a BACKUP of the database which can be restored in case an undesired data loss occurs.
2. Using Customization Manager, test the screen in Standard Mode.
A. From the Solomon IV toolbar, click Customize | Select Level.
B. Select Standard.
C. Open the screen experiencing the problem.
D. Verify the screen functions properly. If the situation does not occur, then the customization is causing the problem. Use the steps below to remove the customization.
3. From the Solomon IV toolbar, click Customize | Select Level.
4. Select Self or One User. If One User, enter User.
5. Open the screen experiencing the problem.
6. From the Solomon IV toolbar, click Customize | Customize Mode to start Customization Manager.
7. Highlight the suspected object.
8. From the Solomon IV toolbar, click Customize | Remove Changes For Object to remove the customization for the object.
9. Save the changes.
10. Close the screen and from the Solomon IV toolbar, click Customize | Customize Mode to close Customization Manager.
11. Reload the screen and see if the problem still occurs.
12. If so, from the Solomon IV toolbar, click Customize | Remove Changes For Screen to remove all customizations for the screen.
13. Save the changes.
14. If desired, design the customization again.