Adjust spell-checker settings
- Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select Options (Preferences on Mac and Linux).
- Click the Under the Hood tab.
- In the "Web Content" section, click Languages and spell-checker settings.
- In the Languages and Input dialog that appears, use the "Enable spell checking" checkbox to turn the spell-checker on or off.
If you want to use the spell-checker, select the language from the list that you want to use and click Use this language for spell checking on the right. If the language isn't listed, first add it as one of your http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?answer=95416.
There's a chance that the language you add may not have a
spell-checker dictionary available. If that's the case, you won't be
able to check your spelling in that language.
Add a new word to the dictionary
If the spell-checker keeps underlining a word that you often use, right-click the word and select Add to dictionary. At this time, it's not possible to remove a word from the dictionary.
Temporarily turn off the spell-checker
You can temporarily disable the spell-checker for the field you're typing in. Follow these steps:
- Right-click the text field.
- Select Spell-checker options.
- Deselect "Check the spelling of this field."
Hope it helps you.